The Sweetest Sleep You Can Ever Have!!!
Absolutely FREE one month trial, just cover shipping!
One of the things I have been asked to bring back from days of yore is my wonderful sleep formula. It was called Sleep Wizard because it had an almost magical ability to induce sleep relatively quickly and gently. The best thing was it seemed to reinforce phasic sleep where no matter how long you sleep, you go through the specific stages of sleep that are so necessary for a great night’s sleep.
This is the kind of sleep you used to get when you were a kid. You’d wake up feeling like the world was new, but you weren’t even sure you slept more than 5 minutes!
Remember what that was like and feeling that way all over again!!!
Of course, it got used for many other “off label” things as well. People were writing to me to tell me they kicked the prescription sleeping pill habit with this one.
Some folks even used it as an “anti-anxiety” pill instead of Xanax and the like. Shift workers loved it because it reset their sleep clocks.
Now, these were all things I could not recommend, but it did reinforce one thing that I knew for sure and still do. A great night’s sleep and a calm mood are blessings in today’s info crazed connected society.
I have said for many years, “Sleep is the most underrated Anti-Aging tool in your toolbox.”
It’s sad to know that half the population or more does not sleep well or wake up feeling refreshed! Do you think that is because of a pillow or a specific mattress? While those things can help, it is a “natural” occurrence in our busy 24/7 lives to ruin our sleep clock- sometimes for good.
So, in keeping with my policy of “Anti-Aging” only types of supplements, I am reintroducing a new and improved Sleep Product called Sweet Sleep Z.
Now I will be honest with you. It is hard to do better than the old formula. But it’s not impossible.
I got to thinking about sleep as a restorative event and what happens during sleep to the body.
Now there many things that are tied to sleep, and I will go over them in a moment. However, in general, the purpose of sleep is to restore the mind and body.
It’s highly likely that you are familiar with the prior compound I marketed and one that is now being made beyond my control or input.
I liked that compound, and if it is made to my specifications (no guarantees), then it is worthwhile.
However, I have made a very specific change to the new compound while keeping the main ingredients from the “old” compound very similar.
When you look at the restorative properties of sleep from an Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine standpoint, many things are happening at a cellular level. One of the big things is that your cells use this downtime (in terms of not being explicitly fed) to take out the cellular trash and recycle the metabolic powerhouses known as mitochondria.
What many people don’t realize is there is significant free radical accumulation during sleep. Most people think it’s just what you eat and what you do exercise and toxin wise that results in the oxidation load or inflammatory load of your body.
After lots of research, I decided this was the wrong approach, at least as an exclusive. Let’s face it; we take most of our vitamins and antioxidants when we are awake!
So, to this new formula, I added a powerful nighttime antioxidant called Zeaxanthin.
Now you may know this from various and sundry eye health formulations out there, but there is evidence to suggest it helps neural processing and cognitive function as well. What better time to have it on board than when your brain is pruning out the stuff it doesn’t need and saving new memories and experiences that help you learn and grow?!
And that time is when you are asleep!
In my opinion, this is a massive breakthrough in sleep formulations and augments the already critical functions of sleep.
Now as for the rest of Sweet Sleep Z the label says it all and should look familiar:
If you are not aware of them here is a shortlist:
- Most hormones require the proper amount of sleep and phasic sleep to reach optimal levels
- As a result of the above lack of sleep can worsen obesity, sugar imbalances, sex drive, impotence and of course mood disorders
- Poor quality sleep and sleep deprivation have been reported to contribute to up to 30% of fatal motor vehicle accidents and other accidents with dangerous machinery), and that is just the ones where someone else lived to tell the tale!)
- Depression increases with poor sleep habits
- It is nearly impossible to be in good physical condition without adequate rest. If you are running and going to the gym but not sleeping enough, you are shooting yourself in the foot figuratively.
- Poor mental performance with sleep lack is pretty obvious, no?
- Immunity, especially the first-line defense of the mucous membranes that line the mouth nose and air passages are compromised with lack of sleep
- Did I mention it kills your Sex Drive?!!!
- Lack of sleep can shorten the Biologic Time Clocks known as Telomeres and thus cause premature aging!
So again, that is the shortlist, but there many other things that you want to happen in your life, your health, and your longevity that will not do well at all if you have sleep issues.
Sweet Sleep Z is an all-natural, non-habit forming solution that can give you the Best Sleep Ever!
The typical dosage is 1-2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before sleep.
If you suffer from sleep issues, this is your ticket to a Sweet Night!!!
Try it now and get the best sleep EVER.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant or under the age of 18 without specific supervision from your doctor.
- If you are addicted to anti-anxiety or sleeping drugs, this is not a substitute, and you should consult your doctor before using.
- Do not use in addition to any other sleep-inducing agents, including alcohol!
- Do not operate heavy or dangerous machinery while taking this product!
- This is not a drug- if you are addicted to sleep medications, this product may not work for you and should not be used without the expressed instruction from your physician.
- Do not use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take this product if you have Sleep Apnea or suspect you may have Sleep Apnea!!!
There are no reviews yet.