Immortality Edge Packs FAQ:
- How does this new product compare with your old Telomere Edge Packs? Answer: The Longevity Edge Packs are completely redesigned and share very little with the old packs. The old packs were designed and released in 2011 and were fantastic at the time. But science never stops growing and I never stop learning so today’s Longevity Edge Packs are state of the art based on my experience of the past 5 years.
- Why did it take so long to come out with the new replacement packs? Well first, good things take time and second its not always easy to source the best quality raw ingredients. As a matter of fact, on 2 separate occasions we sent raw materials back that were not up to my standards and replaced the vendors. Don’t feel bad for them though, you can still by their product in the chain stores!
- What about side effects and allergies. Always check the label ingredients which are FDA compliant by the way. If there is anything on the label you are allergic to do not take the product. If you have any questions about potential medication interactions be sure and consult your doctor. I recommend you check with your doctor anytime you start something new supplement, diet, exercise program etc. Your own personal physician should be your best source of information about your health.
- How do I take them? The standard dose is one pack daily with or without food in the morning. If you feel you are under additional stress, are exposed to sick people, or on a severe exercise routine you can take a second pack with or without food in the evening. Do not exceed 2 packs a day.
- What about pregnancy? Do not take this product if you are or think you might be pregnant without the expressed permission of your obstetrician and family doctor.
- How does it work? Because the FDA and the FTC have recently gone on the warpath for “anti-aging therapies (witness the current rules about stem cell treatments) any statements that follow are hypothetical: The packs are designed to support healthy telomerase levels and potentially reduce the oxidation/inflammation levels in your body. Since everyone is different it is incumbent on you to test for the results if you need to. This means Life length telomere assays before and after you have been on the packs for a year or so. Your doctor can also order things like CRP, and IL-6 or homocysteine levels to document your progress but keep in mind some of these levels vary short term and may not reflect your current inflammatory status. Also, be advised these tests are generally not covered by insurance and may be costly. Animal and human testing are expensive. While I do plan to “prove” everything in time with such tests, I am currently reticent because the government has attack companies that have spent money on these tests and simply said they are invalid because: there were not enough of them, they were not run independently (neither are the drug tests that determine which drugs can be marketed- they are certainly paid for by the drug companies!), and finally the scientists were not “recognized experts” in spite of the credentials I mentioned above. I cannot find a legal definition of “enough tests” or “recognized experts” which leads me to believe government agencies can pretty much say anything they want about these and change the rules to suit their purpose. Just a guess!
Check out The Immortality Edge Packs here
Here’s the deal. In today’s litigious society, there simple isn’t any way around the fact that everyone, just about everywhere needs a disclaimer. I’m certainly no different. I offer genuine, whole hearted advice that I personally always follow myself, without exception. I take a great deal of personal pride in being my own “guinea pig” and sharing my successes with the public. With that in mind:
Disclaimer – These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. None of the products or ideas listed or mentioned should be used as a substitute for medical advice, or to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any illness. Always consult your personal physician before consuming any new supplements and never change any medications without his/her expressed permission. References used in this broadcast are publicly available at the links mentioned but do not constitute proof or endorsement of any of Dr. Woynarowski’s opinions or products or of their efficacy. No medical claims of any kind should be interpreted, inferred or acted on based on this information which is for educational purposes.