This is the follow up to my first email on New Year’s Resolutions-RBI Resolutions Behaviors and InTensions.
Last time I told you about my Secret Sauce , today I am going to make it easier for you to get on and stay on that tool called Brain Force 1 by reducing the case price for exactly ONE DAY to the level of our most recent sale!!! Free Shipping in Conus as well!
OK now that that is out of the way let’s talk about other tools that come from You and You alone. You can’t put these into a pill although the pill may help with creativity, memory, focus and drive. All those things need to be funneled to the point where they PASS YOUR DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR COMFORT AND SAFETY.
- “Change doesn’t need to be painful but it often is!” DD This quote of mine points to the organization of the human mind and psyche. Whether you invoke the ancient energy system of Chakras or the Freudian analysis of ego it boils down to this: We are now living in a world where 99.9% of the time our survival is guaranteed for at least most of us who are reading this and for at least several decades. This has left a void in our minds- nothing to really struggle against so we invent reasons and struggle against ourselves with negative thoughts.
Victor Frankl wrote in “Man’s Search for Meaning”: “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” “Don’t aim at success. “Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’.” Napoleon Hill wrote something similar 25 years prior and I suspect somewhere in a cave wall or pyramid vault there is this same piece of wisdom from antiquity.
“The more we strive for external stability the more we guarantee we will grow smaller and become less of what we are meant to be.” DD I don’t care if you meditate, pray or invoke Zen in your hobbies but your stability can only be internal! The rest of it is an illusion we create to sooth our basic instincts. “
The practice of internal stability is the practice of higher living” DD
- Corollary of #1 above: Self Discipline can Cause Temporary Pain and feelings of Lack but it Leads to Long Term Achievement. Discipline yourself with a positive mental attitude and compassion for yourself and your journey and you become a winner!
- People Follow Leaders! The Best Way to Succeed at your Goals is to Lead from your Internal Compass. Lead yourself and others will follow if you desire- but the only people that really matter will show up because YOUR inner compass resonates with their desires and values.
- Let Go of that which does not serve you. Or better said- Surround Yourself with Winners because your environment is the number 1 cause of your Default Behaviors.
- It’s worth Saying Again: You Become your Behaviors not Your InTensions!
- Change Your Self Beliefs to Reflect Who You Want to Become not Who You Are at this moment. If you are lonesome understand you are not alone, if you are struggling financially understand it is temporary. My favorite saying for this comes from the Coordinate Remote Viewing Course I recently completed with David Morehouse “Anything can happen in the Moment After This”. It’s your job to explore those possibilities and focus on the one that feels best.
Maybe someday if there is enough feedback, I’ll reactive my Success Coaching Class but for now, ponder the above.
And use any tool you need to help make your Reality the One YOU Want!!!
To the Best Year Ever, 2020.